Over the last few months we have upgraded the hot water system by adding a huge new water tank and solar panelling to the roof – this ensures that there is a constant supply of hot water at all times to the villa. We have also had fly screens fitted to all the bedroom windows enabling guests to enjoy the benefit of a cooling breeze without the worry of attack from random mosquitoes ! Also, during February 2013 we have had the villa totally repainted inside and out to ensure that it is looking fresh and clean for the coming season. We hope you will find everything in tip top condition.
Penney Family August 2012
– Thank you for a great stay – Our first time in a villa and think we have been spoilt. We loved the holiday and especially liked staying in having barbecues and the kids thought it was great still being in the pool at 10pm at night.
Ogden family July 2012
– We travelled as two families and loved the space and privacy we all had in the villa. The villa was great – had everything we could need and was perfect for chilling in the evening by the pool with the kids safely in bed. We will definitely be back!
Hughes family April 2012
– We have had a perfect holiday. The villa was everything we could have asked for and the free wifi was fantastic – a must for our family with teenagers. We had great days chilling by the pool and ate out at numerous great restaurants.
Kinder Family March 2012
– This is our 3rd time at Casa Carla – and once again a fantastic holiday. We brought friends with us this time and they all shared our enthusiasm – Fab villa in a great resort.
James Party June 2011
– The villa exceeded all our expectations, it was well equipped, spacious and well thought out. We will definitely recommend it to family and friends on our return. We wish you every success with beautiful villa.
P & J Liverpool Mar 2011
– We booked this villa as it has Wi-Fi as I had to work during my stay – I think it was a faster connection than in the UK. The pool was well heated and the villa fantastic and spacious. We would definitely return.
Doroszkiewicz Family Cheshire March 2011
– We could not fault anything with this lovely villa. Especially loved the sunroon which was a great place to sit and chill in the evenings.
Gleave Family Stoke March 2011
– We have never stayed in such a lovely spacious villa – we were very impressed ! have loved our first visit to Lanzarote.
Cole family Manchester Nov 2010
– The villa was fantastic, spacious and well equipped. The kids especially loved having Sky & Wi-Fi. We will definitely book again !
There are two popular walks near by, the coastal pathway and Montaña Roja.
The Coastal Pathway...
The stunning coastal pathway leads from the lighthouse (Pechiguera Point) to the beaches at Papagayo. You can join it anywhere, with the middle point being roughly the port. Coming from the villa to the coastal pathway if you go right you will be going towards the lighthouse and left will eventually bring you to the beaches of Papagayo.
Montaña Roja mountain dominates Playa Blanca. There is a must do walk to the top! It's approx. 2.5miles there and back. The walk up to and around the rim of the mountain is not too difficult and there are amazing views over Playa Blanca, the North of the island and across to Fuerteventura. Within the crater itself, many people have arranged rocks into names and messages. Don't forget good footwear, camera and plenty of water. There's no bar up there!!! Here's the map and you can also download a PDF map below.
Click to download PDF